Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been used for 4,000 years to treat a variety of conditions. Studies show that turmeric may help fight infections and some cancers, reduce inflammation, and treat digestive problems.
Turmeric has been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory, to treat digestive and liver problems, skin diseases, and wounds.
✓ Strengthens the immune system, is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal
✓High in disease-fighting vitamin C
✓Anti-inflammatory, relieves joint pain & inflammation
✓Helps to improve glucose control & moderate insulin levels
✓Anti-carcinogenic & anti-mutagenic; may help to prevent the formation of cancer cells
✓A great source of easy-to-absorb vitamin K, promoting healthy heart, bones & blood vessels
✓High in beneficial minerals, namely potassium, copper, iron, magnesium & zinc
✓GMO, Gluten, Preservative Free
- Take 2 capsules per day with a full glass of water
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Best used in the morning
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 18
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescribed medication or under medical supervision, it is advisable to consult your doctor or a healthcare professional prior to taking any supplements
- High doses of turmeric could have a blood-thinning effect; if taken on top of prescribed anticoagulants, this could increase the risk of dangerous bleeding. People with liver or bile duct problems should not take turmeric supplements, as they can increase bile production.
- This unregistered medication has not been evaluated by SAHPRA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Curcuma longa (turmeric), Piper nigrum (black pepper)
- None known
- Glass Bottle and Recyclable Plastic Lid
- Product of India
- Packed in South Africa